- Application: Cutting edges at an angle to the board are preferred when access to the object being cut is very limited or when the work area is very crowded. 7004 features a large cutting edge with a pointed tip and short jaw for enhanced control.
- Head Shape: Angulated 50° Large Taper Head
- Profile: Relief
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Material Hardness: 62-63 HRC
- Cutting Edge: Flush
- Cutting Capacity (soft copper wire): .008" - .031" (.2mm – 0.8mm); 32-20 AWG
- Handle Length: Long Ergonomic
- Handle Grips: Cushion Double Sheathed, ESD Safe
- RTT Resistance: <1 x 1011 ohms tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.13 Two-Point Probe, resistance measurement for static dissipative materials
7004 • Overall Length: 5.7” (145mm) - Tip Length: .52” (13mm)
Please visit our "Selecting a Cutter" guide to help in the selection of the right cutter.
All Cutting Capacity Ratings are for soft copper wire.
||Flush||0.008 - 0.032||0.2032 - 0.8128||32-20|