- Tip cutters have the cutting edge on the very tip of the jaw
- These tip cutters are the same as the 7070 model, but have a wider jaw and wider tips for extra durability
- Razor-flush cutting edges result in an extra flush cut
- Rugged Tip cutters with standard handles and Razor-flush cutting edges.
Head Shape: Tip cutter with wider jaw and wider tip
- Cutting Edge: Razor flush
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Cutting Capacity (soft copper wire): .005" - .039" (.13mm – 1.2mm); 36-18 AWG
5088 • Overall Length: 5.1” (130mm) - Tip Length: .91” (23mm)
7088 • Overall Length: 6.1” (155mm) - Tip Length: .91” (23mm)
Please visit our "Selecting a Cutter" guide to help in the selection of the right cutter.
All Cutting Capacity Ratings are for soft copper wire.
|5088/7088||Razor Flush||0.005 - 0.0403||0.127 - 1.02362||36-18